Think it's getting hot in here? That's because the first ever Devil Awards are open for voting!
As AOL's Project Devil turns two and the Devil Network continues to blaze a trail across the web, it's time to celebrate the best of the best in a great competition! Now it's up to you to vote for which brand you think should be crowned the Most Beautiful Ad, Most Engaging Ad, Best Pages to Parking Lots Ad and the Smartest Devil Ad.
The AOL Sales team has submitted what they think are the best ads in the following categories, and now we're opening it up to the public to decide who should be crowned:
- Most Beautiful Ad: The best use of image and video galleries hosting eye-catching photos and videos
- Most Engaging Ad: The best use of interactive ad elements like hotspots, quizzes and polls
- Best Supporting Devil: The best use of Devil ad units in a larger campaign
- Best Pages to Parking Lots: The ad unit that best sends users to offline commerce with the online ad campaign
- Smartest Devil: The best use of Smart Apps technology that synchs user actions in one application within the ad to another
So now, go to devilawards.aol.com and vote for your favorite ads in each categories! Winners will be announced October 1 2012. Until then, continue to vote and tweet the following phrase for a chance to win a Roku Connected TV device: "Who's your favorite Devil? Vote now at devilawards.aol.com #DevilAwards"