The best part? It's open to everyone! Therefore, we not only invite you but encourage you to sign up, speak up and share our great program with clients, colleagues and friends of social media. It's all free.
Here is the panel and workshop schedule for Social Media Week at AOL's HQ:
Wednesday, February 20th:
- 1-2pm - Social Strategy: The Age of the Alchemist (workshop)
- 1-2PM - Using Social Media to Help Communities (panel)
- 4-5pm - Social In Real Life (panel), followed by Happy Hour
Thursday, February 21st:
- 1-2pm - Changing Expectations of Customer Service (panel)
- 4-5pm - The Vibrant New Ecosystem of Music and Brands (panel), followed by Happy Hour and exclusive set by DJ Bunny Ears
Friday, February 22nd:
- 1-2pm - Capturing the Attention of the Young Digerati (panel)
- 4-5pm - You Said You 'Like' Me But We Never Do Anything Together (panel), followed by Happy Hour
Now in its 5th year, Social Media Week is dedicated to exploring the social, cultural and economic impact of social media. Their mission is to help people and organizations connect through collaboration, learning and the sharing of ideas and information.
To RSVP to our panels during Social Media Week, click here and RSVP to the ones you would like to attend. We look forward to seeing you there!