The Hackathon will take place September 6th and 7th and the Conference will run September 8th through 10th. The entire event will be captured online, with 24/7 coverage and a livestream on the TechCrunch homepage.
Last year's record-breaking Disrupt San Francisco hosted 3,700+ attendees and 800+ hackers. Taking it to the next level, this year's Disrupt will feature some of the hottest speakers in the industry, including:
- Peter Thiel, iconic investor and cofounder of PayPal and many other companies-will join TechCrunch Co-Editor Alexia Tsotsis to discuss his book "Zero to One: Notes on Startups or, How to Build the Future"
- Billionaire investor, serial entrepreneur, and owner of the Dallas Mavericks Mark Cuban will speak for at Disrupt for the first time
- CEO/Co-Founder and COO of Twitch, Emmett Shear and Kevin Lin respectively, will discuss what it's like to run a gaming media monster that was just acquired by Amazon for $970 million
- Founders of Eventbrite, and married dynamic duo, Julia and Kevin Hartz, will chat about the future of events and what the company's plans are for 2015 and beyond
- Founder and CEO of Airbnb, Brian Chesky will share his insight into running a $10 billion startup, and how difficult it was to get it off the ground
- Disrupt veteran Marissa Mayer and CEO of Yahoo will once again judge the Startup Battlefield finals
- Michael Arrington will interview Marc Benioff (Founder/Chairman/CEO, Salesforce), and legendary Bay Area investor Vinod Khosla (Founder, Khosla Ventures) will offer his infinite investment wisdom
- Three new TechCrunch writers will have their Disrupt debut - Kyle Russell will interview the CEO/Co-Founder and COO of Twitch, Sarah Buhr and a panel of tech experts will discuss whether or not "digital medicine is the new Rx", and Ron Miller will chat with Scott Dietzen (Pure Storage) and Mike Speiser (Sutter Hill Ventures)
Live streaming video by Ustream