Today marks the premiere of our new original web series "Little Women Big Cars" on AOL On Parenting. Set in New Jersey, Little Women Big Cars centers around four devoted soccer moms struggling to balance their busy schedules, family lives and sanity. The series is part of a larger slate of original programs ranging from comedy to crime investigation that AOL introduced at our Digital Content NewFront in April.
Meet the Cast
- Meg (Amy Yasbeck, Wings, Hot in Cleveland), an over achieving people pleaser who, as a stay at home mom, takes on every school project
- Barbara (Julie Warner, Crash, Nip/Tuck), a recent divorcee, lawyer and reluctant new soccer mom
- Rocky (Kristy Swanson,Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Psych) a high-maintenance, materialistic diva and kept wife
- Connie (Romy Rosemont, Glee), a curvaceous and big-hearted mother and Rocky's side-kick
- Mr. Hughes (Ed Begley Jr., Portlandia, The New Adventures of Old Christine), school Principal with whom Meg is constantly trying to be in good graces
- A.J. (Antonio Sabato, Jr., Melrose Place, The Bold and the Beautiful), the handsome, recently divorced soccer coach
- Woody (Alexis Denisof,Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel ) – Meg's husband
When the women set Barbara up on a date with their kids' handsome and recently divorced soccer coach, the blossoming relationship forces the other women to re-examine their own marriages. Their friendship is further tested when it comes time to compete for spots in the school's gifted program. Will the women realize their bond is truly stronger than they ever imagined? From bake sales and soccer games, to gossip and divorce, these four moms will navigate the comedy and drama of suburban life.
Little Women Big Cars is directed by Melanie Mayron and is created by Sherry Coben. Coben is best known for creating the hit 80's sitcom "Kate & Allie."
Check out the premiere episode here and watch new episodes each week on AOL On Parenting.