AOL is excited to announce the launch of the new Kitchen Daily, the go-to place for people who are the chefs of their own lives! The site is focused on delivering unique and premium content, beautifully designed cross –platform experiences and new products that innovate in the food space.
Some of the highlights of the new Kitchen Daily experience include:
- This Week – a weekly menu planner giving users the tools to plan breakfast, lunch and dinner for the 7 days of the week
- Sophisticated Recipe Filtering Index – allowing users to curate recipe content that is most relevant to them and their food preferences
- Video Hub – featuring premium video content and custom playlists curated around the latest and greatest in all things food
- Dinner Tonight – A special section of the site, featuring everything someone needs to plan the perfect dinner
- KD VIP Status – a new take on newsletters, KD VIP will build brand loyalists by providing users with exclusive updates from the KD editorial team-the best recipes, videos, and cooking inspiration delivered to our KD VIP's inbox every week
To celebrate the launch, we're kicking off a consumer sweeps where three lucky users will have the opportunity to win a free year of groceries -- to enter, users need to upload a recipe and photo of their favorite breakfast, lunch or dinner dish or all three. Our KD users will have the opportunity to vote for the dish they most want to try in each category ultimately leading to three winners that receive our grand prize of free groceries for a year! Check out the details here and share with your friends!
In the meantime, see what's cooking on Kitchen Daily: