Today the IPA announced that AOL Advertising has jumped to third place overall in the Spring 2012 survey, quite a feat seeing that 24 months ago the business was ranked in fourteenth place. In fact, during that period we rose from fourteenth to sixth to fourth and now third. This great jump can be attributed to a dedicated advertising team that works closely with our agencies and clients to not only understand campaign objectives, but deliver results driven campaigns where the agency is front and center in everything we do.
The latest survey results led Nigel Gwilliam, Head of Digital for IPA, to say that we were the "...most consistently improved performer..."
As well as coming in third overall, the UK team scored highly in the grand majority of categories, including:
- Understanding client objectives
- Providing high quality responses to briefs
- Professionalism in dealing with dispute resolution
- Easy to contact the sales team,
- The team that engenders a real sense of partnership with agency