Check out the AOLer-proposed sessions below:
- Carla Borsoi, AOL: Bang A Gong, Get Your Biz Speak On
- Matthew Knell, AOL: People and Things: Why Visual Social Networks Work
- Tim McDonald, HuffPost: The Community Manager: Enter the C-Suite
- Laura Gluhanich, About.me: Community Management: Beyond the News Feed
- Justin Isaf, HuffPost: Are Community Managers the New Influencers?
- Margaret Johnson, HuffPost: Is Women's Media Too Girly?
- Lisa Belkin, HuffPost: How to Keep Working Parents In – and Innovating
- John Pavley, HuffPost: Streaming + Social. Revolutionizing the Media
- Katla McGlynn, HuffPost: Fun Money: Lessons From Innovative Comedians
- Annemarie Dooling, HuffPost: Destroy Your Cubicle: Make the World Your Office
See any you'd be interested? Click on a panel title to vote between now and August 31st. Then, look back at our take on the best brand activations from last year's SXSW here.