The entire NAI Board of Directors is comprised of 12 member-elected privacy and digital media veterans. This group will work closely with Marc Groman, Executive Director and General Counsel, along with the entire staff to work towards the organization's mission of drafting, creating and overseeing the self-regulation of the third-party online ad industry through enforceable standards and ongoing compliance efforts.
The NAI board members on the Executive Committee include:
- Board Chair: Douglas Miller, Vice President and Global Policy Leader, AOL Inc.
- Vice Chair: Alan Chapell, Outside Counsel, Privacy Officer, BlueKai
- Treasurer: Shane Wiley, Vice President, Privacy and Data Governance, Yahoo!
- Secretary: Noga Rosenthal, Senior VP and General Counsel, 24/7 Media and Media Innovation Group
Additional returning and newly appointed NAI board members include:
- Chief Executive Officer: Michael Benedek, Datonics
- Chief Privacy Officer: Jason Bier, ValueClick
- Policy Counsel: Will DeVries, Google
- Chief Privacy Officer: Brooks Dobbs, KBM Group and I-Behavior
- General Counsel: Matthew Haies, AppNexus
- General Counsel: Alan Koslow, AudienceScience
- Chief Operating Officer: Andrew Pancer, Media6Degrees
- Legal Director: Estelle Werth, Criteo
To learn more about NAI's Board of Directors, click here.