Nominations for the 20th Annual Webby Awards honoring the best of the Web were announced by the International Academy of Digital Arts and Sciences, and AOL racked up four nominations and three honorees. AOL is honored to be recognized for bringing to life some of the year's best content and experiences.
- AOL: Candidly Nicole in Online Film & Video - General Film: Reality
- The Huffington Post: Bernie Sanders Playing the Bongos in Online Film & Video - General Film: Video Remixes/Mashups
- The Huffington Post: Now What with Ryan Duffy in Online Film & Video - General Film/News & Politics: Individual Episode
- MapQuest: #Avoid Trump in Social/Humor
- AOL: 2 Point Lead in Online Video - Channels & Networks: Sports category
- AOL Mail: Alto in Mobile: Best User Experience category
- TechCrunch: Crunch Report in Online Video - General Film: Technology category
Two winners are chosen in each category – one is selected by the Academy and the other is determined through public voting in the Webby People's Voice Awards.. Voting is now open and YOU CAN VOTE!