Making a difference is in our DNA. Nearly every day, we unleash initiatives focused on making the world a better place.
As part of our commitment to giving back, we're proud to announce the launch of our new Australian startup support program #DeskAid. We want to use our talents to make a real difference by helping those who can make the world a better place.
#DeskAid is specifically designed to deliver exactly what early stage non-profit companies in Australia need: access to a community of experienced and well-connected professionals, opportunities to brainstorm and plan with a variety of mentors; and a fun and dynamic office space in Sydney with plenty of perks.
If you want to work in one of the most inspiring office spaces in Sydney, we're giving up to three enthusiastic entrepreneurs in the non-profit sector the opportunity to work alongside our team for six months or more.
There are plenty of other perks, including:
- Three dedicated desks in AOL's Sydney CBD office with water views.
- Brainpower from 25 ad tech experts – each will provide one hour a month in the form of ad support, website troubleshooting, insights into what other brands are doing with their marketing or leveraging partnerships to assist.
- High speed wi-fi and printing supplies.
- Meeting rooms.
- Bi-weekly boot camp exercise program run by a team member.
- Showers and change rooms.
- Use of ping pong table.
- Access to bicycles for inner city commuting.
- Access to a weekly Pilates teacher.
If you're interested, we'd love to hear from you before midnight on 15 July 2016. Learn how to apply.
#DeskAid – a program by Citizen AOL